Just recently, I was nominated by KTWritings to do this award (thank you!). Having followed her blog for about two years (maybe more), I really do enjoy the diverse content she puts out about relationships, poetry, and overall thoughts about being a young adult today– go check her out!
This is the fourth “Sunshine Blogger Award” I’m accepting, but it never gets old– love doing them all the same! Without further ado, let’s get to it:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions they came up with for you to answer
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers and write 11 new questions for them to answer
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post or blog (picture above)
1. What’s your hidden talent that the world needs to appreciate?
Not really a talent, but almost always being on time to everything!
2. What inspires you?
Travel, at the moment!
3. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
Not very proud of it, but trying drugs in Amsterdam (and flipping out). Never again!
4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, I believe it takes time to know and develop feelings for people…at least, that’s how it is for me!
5. What would be the title to your autobiography?
The Introvert’s Guide to Travel or The Practical Dreamer.
6. Who’s your favorite Youtube star?
I have many, but nigahiga has consistently been my favorite since day 1…crazy to believe he’s been on YouTube for over a decade– he’s the real OG!
7. How do you get over a writer’s block?
Helps to take a break from the project and distract yourself with non-related things. Interestingly enough, you can find inspiration by doing that!
8. Your motto in life is …..
“Life: it’s not the size of the splash, but the joy you find along the way.” -Non Sequitur
9. Marvel or DC?
I enjoy both, although I wouldn’t consider myself such a huge superhero fanatic.
10. Favorite motivational song?
“Alive” by Cimorelli is a current favorite. Even though the tune’s melancholy, the lyrics are uplifting and encouraging; they’re sure to get you through a bad day!
11. Last day on Earth what would you do?
Eat and drink all of my favorite foods while on a first-class Emirates flight to one of my destinations on my travel bucket list (since unfortunately, I won’t have time to see all of them on my last day!).
…and that’s about it for me! I won’t nominate any particular blogs, so feel free to answer the same questions as posed above! Have a great day, and take care. 🙂
— The Finicky Cynic
Check me out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/thefinickycynic
2 thoughts on “Sunshine Blogger Award #4”
Loved reading your answers! I’m going to check out that motivational song now 😛
Have a lovely day ☺️
No problem; thanks for nominating me!